Stacey L. Dlouhy, President of Government Solutions
Stacey L. Dlouhy brings considerable experience working with previous local, state, and federal government agencies. Stacey possesses a complete working knowledge of recruiting and staffing methods and processes for healthcare, professional and general labor staffing.
- 19+ years recruiting and staffing experience for clients in all industries
- Responsible for complete life-cycle of client accounts – from solution development to implementation and operations
- Extensive experience with professional staffing and business solutions for government client such as regional airports, state hospitals, state and federal correctional institutions, federal agencies, DoD medical facilities, and state governments
- Implementing client specific orientation process for specific government facilities and specific government departments/divisions
- Implementing payroll and benefits system
- Conducting monthly strategic planning meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Implementation and using OSHA standards
- Certified crisis prevention institute instructor
Cheryl A. Rich, RN, BSN, Vice President of Malone Healthcare Solutions
Cheryl brings a wealth of nursing and administration experience. Prior to joing our company, Cheryl specialized as a MedSurg/ICU RN. As Vice President for our commercial healthcare division, Cheryl oversees all aspects of the division to include:
- Credentialing Specialist
- Client Invoicing/Billing Team
- Payroll Specialist
- Business Development Team
For Management Registry, Inc, Cheryl oversee credentialing of our healthcare employees. She is committed to providing our government clients the most qualified and experienced nursing staff and is our clinical liaison for our field employees. Cheryl also serves as a Clinical Lab Instructor for a local University Nursing Program.
Cris A. Jensen, Account Manager
Cris brings a proven track record of recruiting healthcare providers, IT, finance and accounting, administrative, correctional, and general labor candidates for all government agencies. As a Lead Recruiter for specific client accounts, Cris works closely with facility representatives to develop tailored recruiting plans and tracks the client’s historical usage and requests in order to build a deep pool of pre-qualified candidates. Cris also serves as the alternate Account Manager for clients.
- Builds and maintains pools of 100+ candidates for specific clients
- Experienced in Joint Commission healthcare provider credentialing requirements and assists candidates with completing the credential process
- Oversees our PRN (2 hour) request staffing solutions
- Recruits hard to find healthcare provider modalities and provides clients candidates for review within three days
- Mentors and trains junior recruiters
- After 6 to 12 months serves as the primary point of contact for clients
Patty A. Ocken, Account Manager
With Patty, our clients have the support of an experienced Account Manager. Patty is client-focused and takes the time to understand exactly what the client requires. She works with facility stakeholders and our employers to make real-time adjustments to our staffing plan. Patty’s prior experience in healthcare recruiting helps ensure the client has the “best match” for their facility’s staffing needs.
- Healthcare recruiting experience to include long-term, PRN, and travel assignments
- Experienced in Joint Commission credentialing of healthcare employees
- Assignment and placement of temporary employees for government facilities
- Quality Process Improvement to include initiating revisions in recruiting strategies
Pamela A. Clark, Account Manager
Pamela’s full life-cycle account management experience allows our clients to realize comprehensive healthcare professional staffing solutions while maintaining fiscal stewardship. Pamela works with healthcare professionals throughout the U.S. Her attention to detail, understanding of State and Federal requirements, and ability to match professionals with clients ensures our clients receive the services of qualified, experienced, and reliable staff. With Pamela, our clients receive the benefit of her experience and her knowledge to include:
- Maintaing a database of healthcare professionals
- State and Federal regulations to include Joint Commission requirements
- Quality Control Assurace to include quarterly, bi-annual and annual reviews
- Conflict Resolution and Professional Coaching
Julie L. Daly, Staffing Specialist
With her prior experience as a healthcare provider, Julie knows the importance of teamwork. When sourcing her candidates, Julie works to match a healthcare provider’s skills and experience to a client’s facility. Her goal is to ensure our clients have qualified, experienced providers who can work well with facility staff and already established treatment teams.
- Credentialing of healthcare provider qualifications and experience/practice
- Structured Interviewing
- Skills/Experience matching to client’s needs
- Strategic passive and active sourcing
Kayla R. Blackwell, Credentialing Specialist
As a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Kayla oversees and ensures the compliance of our field employees’ qualifications such as education, certifications, licensing, vaccination/health documentation, and yearly continuing education (CE). her experience in maintaining electronic medical records to meet HIPAA regulations allows our employees to know their information is secure and allows our clients to know that our employees fully meet their position requirements.
- HIPAA regulation compliance with emphasis on privacy and security
- Clinical Data Management to meet HIPAA regulations and to meet the facility’s system requirements
- Performance Improvement
Ashley D. Kruse, Payroll Processor
Ashley has full life-cycle staffing industry experience. Starting as a healthcare recruiter, Ashley possesses a keen understanding of variable schedules inherent in temporary staffing. With her degree in BA in Accounting, Ashley uses best industry practices when processing payroll.
- Temporary Staffing Industry Payroll Processing experience to include travel and housing reimbursements, continuing education stipends, shift differential rates, and overtime pay
- Full understanding of Federal and multiple State lasws regarding individual and company reporting of wages and taxes
- Employer Paid Benefit tracking
- Full Payroll Processing Reporting for Company and individual client accounts
Lisa G. Catron, Business Development and Operations Support
Lisa assists our team with preparing support materials for our clients, our teaming partners and for our employees. She is a seasoned researcher and writer who holds dual degrees in History and English. With 25 years of higher education teaching experience, Lisa teaches elements of rhetorical theory and the elements of both business and technical/scientific writing.