Stacey L. Dlouhy, President of Government Solutions
Stacey L. Dlouhy brings considerable experience working with previous local, state, and federal government agencies. Stacey possesses a complete working knowledge of recruiting and staffing methods and processes for healthcare, professional and general labor staffing.
- 23+ years recruiting and staffing experience for clients in all industries
- Responsible for complete life-cycle of client accounts – from solution development to implementation and operations
- Extensive experience with professional staffing and business solutions for government client such as regional airports, state hospitals, state and federal correctional institutions, federal agencies, DoD medical facilities, and state governments
- Fully-versed in Joint Commission Standards and agency auditing requirements
- Experienced in a variety of VMS (Vendor Management Systems)
- Development of Managed Service Provider solutions
- Implementing client specific orientation process for specific government facilities and specific government departments/divisions
- Implementing payroll and benefits system
- Conducting monthly strategic planning meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Implementation and using OSHA standards
- Certified crisis prevention institute instructor
Cheryl A. Rich, RN, BSN, Vice President of Malone Healthcare Solutions
Cheryl brings a wealth of nursing and administration experience. Prior to joing our company, Cheryl specialized as a MedSurg/ICU RN. As Vice President for our commercial healthcare division, Cheryl oversees all aspects of the division to include:
- Credentialing Specialist
- Client Invoicing/Billing Team
- Payroll Specialist
- Business Development Team
For Management Registry, Inc, Cheryl oversee credentialing of our healthcare employees. She is committed to providing our government clients the most qualified and experienced nursing staff and is our clinical liaison for our field employees. Cheryl also serves as a Clinical Lab Instructor for a local University Nursing Program.
Cris A. Jensen, Account Manager
Cris brings a proven track record of recruiting healthcare providers, IT, finance and accounting, administrative, correctional, and general labor candidates for all government agencies. As a Lead Recruiter for specific client accounts, Cris works closely with facility representatives to develop tailored recruiting plans and tracks the client’s historical usage and requests in order to build a deep pool of pre-qualified candidates. Cris also serves as the alternate Account Manager for clients.
- Builds and maintains pools of 100+ candidates for specific clients
- Experienced in Joint Commission healthcare provider credentialing requirements and assists candidates with completing the credential process
- Oversees our PRN (2 hour) request staffing solutions
- Recruits hard to find healthcare provider modalities and provides clients candidates for review within three days
- Mentors and trains junior recruiters
- After 6 to 12 months serves as the primary point of contact for clients
Patty A. Ocken, Account Manager
With Patty, our clients have the support of an experienced Account Manager. Patty is client-focused and takes the time to understand exactly what the client requires. She works with facility stakeholders and our employers to make real-time adjustments to our staffing plan. Patty’s prior experience in healthcare recruiting helps ensure the client has the “best match” for their facility’s staffing needs.
- Healthcare recruiting experience to include long-term, PRN, and travel assignments
- Experienced in Joint Commission credentialing of healthcare employees
- Assignment and placement of temporary employees for government facilities
- Quality Process Improvement to include initiating revisions in recruiting strategies
Pamela A. Clark, Account Manager
Pamela’s full life-cycle account management experience allows our clients to realize comprehensive healthcare professional staffing solutions while maintaining fiscal stewardship. Pamela works with healthcare professionals throughout the U.S. Her attention to detail, understanding of State and Federal requirements, and ability to match professionals with clients ensures our clients receive the services of qualified, experienced, and reliable staff. With Pamela, our clients receive the benefit of her experience and her knowledge to include:
- Maintaing a database of healthcare professionals
- State and Federal regulations to include Joint Commission requirements
- Quality Control Assurace to include quarterly, bi-annual and annual reviews
- Conflict Resolution and Professional Coaching
Cari J. McWilliams, Account Manager
Cari’s experience in the healthcare staffing industry helps our clients maintain their facilities’ staffing levels. Having worked with a variety of clients, she excels at matching nursing and allied professionals to a client’s facility and their patient demographic needs and requirements.
- Experienced in Healthcare Applicant Assessments to include structured interview and skills assessments
- Active and passive healthcare professional recruiting experience
- Onboarding of new providers
- Assignment and placement of providers for a private, non-profit, and government medical facilities
Taylor M. Troutman, Staffing Specialist
Taylor brings recruiting experience for financial/accounting and clerical/administrative personnel. With her prior experience in human resources and in payroll, Taylor ensures all onboarding documentation is completed quickly. Her scheduling experience allows our clients to quickly adjust their workforce to meet seasonal and market requirements.
- Active and Passive Candidate Sourcing Skills to include leverage social media platforms
- Onboarding new employees
- Building and maintaining a variable workforce
- Maintains on-going and open communications with her candidates
Avery G. Meador, Credentialing Specialist
With prior experience conducting TS and TS/SCI background investigations, Avery brings her thoroughness and attention to detail when credentialing our healthcare providers. She works closely with our providers when they are completing their initial paperwork and reaches out to remind them of all upcoming license/certification expiration dates and dates for annual physicals and vaccinations.
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations regarding background screenings
- Maintaining employees to meet HIPAA regulations
- Credentialing healthcare providers to meet all State, Federal Regulatory, Accrediting, and Membership-based organizations
- Report preparation to meet client guidelines
Ashley D. Kruse, Payroll Processor
Ashley has full life-cycle staffing industry experience. Starting as a healthcare recruiter, Ashley possesses a keen understanding of variable schedules inherent in temporary staffing. With her degree in BA in Accounting, Ashley uses best industry practices when processing payroll.
- Temporary Staffing Industry Payroll Processing experience to include travel and housing reimbursements, continuing education stipends, shift differential rates, and overtime pay
- Full understanding of Federal and multiple State lasws regarding individual and company reporting of wages and taxes
- Employer Paid Benefit tracking
- Full Payroll Processing Reporting for Company and individual client accounts
Lisa G. Catron, Proposal Manager
Lisa assists our team with preparing support materials for our clients, our teaming partners and for our employees. She is a seasoned researcher and writer who holds dual degrees in History and English. With 25 years of higher education teaching experience, Lisa teaches elements of rhetorical theory and the elements of both business and technical/scientific writing.
Julie L. Daly, Recruiting Administrative Assistant
Julie brings her knowledge of recruiting processes and her organizational skills to assist our Staffing Specialists and Account Managers. Julie ensures company policies and processes are followed and initiates instructional guides and creates any additional internal documentation needed to ensure internal and local, state, and federal regulations are meet.
- Joint Commission Credentialing Experience
- Knowledge of State and Federal Labor Regulations
- Recruiting and Sourcing Best Practice Knowledge
- Job Board Posting Knowledge